Working hard on bookie matters! Never seen this book inspired film before.
Thinking about joining us?
– Read the selected book each month. You are welcome to attend even if you do not finish the book, but please note we will discuss the ending.
– We also often share other books and book related films / tv shows we have viewed that month.
– We meet in a local café or our bookstore once a month on a set day / time.
– Food and/or drink purchases expected at cafes with no split bills possible so bring cash
– Sessions last approximately 2 hours.
– Our groups have between 6-12 members maximum.
– Being an adult only event, we are not able to cater for children attending these groups.
The minimum bookclub joining fee is $205 for 12month membership, which will include 6 bookclub titles at your choosing & admin fee.
BASIC – SIX book package – ($205 – 6 books for price of approx $28each and $36 admin fee)
SILVER – TEN book package ($306 – 10 books for price of $27each and $36 admin fee)
GOLD – TWELVE book package ($348 – 12 books at reduced price of $26 each and admin fee of $36)
**Note that all bookclub memberships do contribute towards your loyalty points which is a further 10% savings
Remaining books can be borrowed / shared or if you need to buy them from us will be offered to you at 10% discount.
As always, our commitment is to send reminder email / sms about a few days prior to meeting, as well as a summary email about a week or so afterwards. Natasha aims to visit each group at least every 3 months especially on title choice meetings.
2018 GROUPS AND TIMES
Fiction Fanatics – 3rd Wednesday 7pm (full)
Book Bandits – 2nd Thursday 6.30pm (full)
Early Birds – 2nd Wednesday 10am
Pageturners 4th Wednesday 7pm (full)
We will provide a list of FOUR book options each month based on a set theme. As we are a bookstore with access to information about hot new titles, our offerings will primarily be new releases, but will from time to time include a backlist title (12 months or older) amongst new titles
Payment for basic 6 book packages to be paid in full to be made by end of January 2016 as per normal, allowing this extra time as we know December can be an expensive gift time for us all.
After feedback from customers who want higher packages but cannot outlay full payment in January we will offer 2 part payment plan ONLY for those taking the 10 ($306) or 12 book package ($348). Basic payment ($205) still to be paid by end of January and remainder of payment by end of March (ie for silver package $205 by end of Jan and remaining $101 to be paid by end of March, for gold package it would be $143 payable as second payment).
We remind all members that package books can only be from what your group has selected and cannot be transferred in any way to other book options from the lists or within store so must be all used by end of December.